You are here
Home > FOREIGN > Update: Four more dead Italians identified in Nice terror attack

Update: Four more dead Italians identified in Nice terror attack

Four more Italians were said to have been identified among the 84 people killed in last week’s truck attack in the French Riviera resort of Nice, Italy’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday.

Carla Gaveglio, Maria Grazia Ascoli, Gianna Muset and Angelo D’Agostino all died, the ministry said, without giving further information on the victims.

A fifth Italian man, Mario Casati, was identified on Monday.

-Reuters

Top